Submarine Networks World, the largest annual event for subsea communications leaders, is gearing up to welcome its largest delegation yet. Over 800 attendees representing cable owners, operators, consortium members, solution providers and technology innovators from more than 50 countries are expected to attend the conference, which is slated for September 27-28, 2023, in Singapore at the Suntec Convention & Exhibition Center.
Paul Clark, managing director - Asia at Terrapinn, expressed his excitement for this year’s conference, saying, “We’re bringing together a ‘Who’s Who’ of the global subsea communications industry, so it’s no surprise that this is where business gets done. Whether it’s re-connecting with old friends, identifying new cable or consortium opportunities or making sure you’re on the pulse of this vital industry, our 2023 edition is going to break records.”
More than 50 sponsors, exhibitors and partners will be present to showcase their latest technological advancements. Among these are title sponsor Infinera, platinum sponsor Ciena and gold sponsors Alcatel Submarine Networks and HMN Tech.
Submarine Networks World will also feature talks on a wide range of topics under four unique themes: strategy, technology, operations and maintenance, and data centers and cable landing stations (CLS). During keynote presentations, attendees have a chance to learn from over 120 industry professionals. Among the noteworthy speakers are:
• Steve Alexander, SVP and CTO, Ciena Limited
• Xiao Lei Wu, EVP, China Telecom Global
• Walid Wakim, CTO, Infinera
• Carine Romanetti, head of networks strategy and submarine systems, Orange
• Rosalind Thomas, managing director and chief executive officer, SAEx International
• Enrico Bagnasco, chief executive officer, Sparkle
• Mohamed Nasr, chief executive officer, Telecom Egypt
• Anthony Voscarides, group chief executive officer, wingu.africa
Furthermore, Laurel Papworth, a lecturer in AI at the Australian Institute of Management, will provide a special keynote speech on the role of ChatGPT and AI in the subsea communications business.
For event information and the full conference agenda, visit www.terrapinn.com/SNW2023.